Menu
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Post Production » Tutorials Requests » how can use video matte transiation (how can use video matte transiation)
how can use video matte transiation
tito_dragon20
Private
Group: Users

hey

my quesustion is how can use video matte transiation between videos

and congratz for this website

Added (2018-06-06, 2:51 AM)
---------------------------------------------
no asnwer for my topic :(

dragosfloriancurtasu
Private
Group: Administrators

Hello, sorry but I was very busy during the last days... I don't know if it needs to make a tutorial on this subject, because you can see this action in a lot of my videos... Its very easy... if you have the transition file (which you will use as matte) you do like this...

place your first video (or image ) at the bottom, place the second video above it, an make the layer start from the moment you want the transition to start, then place the transition layer on top of them (and make it start from the same point as the second video) then change the track matte of the second video to alpha matte (if you don't see the track matte option in your panel, press F4...)
I hope this will help you.

If you like my work you can support me on Patreon
tito_dragon20
Private
Group: Users

Quote dragosfloriancurtasu ()
Hello, sorry but I was very busy during the last days... I don't know if it needs to make a tutorial on this subject, because you can see this action in a lot of my videos... Its very easy... if you have the transition file (which you will use as matte) you do like this...place your first video (or image ) at the bottom, place the second video above it, an make the layer start from the moment you want the transition to start, then place the transition layer on top of them (and make it start from the same point as the second video) then change the track matte of the second video to alpha matte (if you don't see the track matte option in your panel, press F4...)
I hope this will help you.

no nvm
thanx for your explain 
i did it and it works now
thanx so much
and waiting to make tutorials for element 3d
Forum » Post Production » Tutorials Requests » how can use video matte transiation (how can use video matte transiation)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: